Thursday, March 25, 2010

Microcontrolled Online coming soon!

I have been able to secure a sub-domain and a host (thanks mctrivia!) that will allow me to host my own site. I am coding the site in HTML and designing the buttons with Cool Text. The site for the most part looks good, and I am now adding the other pages to it. I am using IPswitch for the transfer and notepad to write the HTML files. The site will have a link to my blog (of course!), a download page, a store, and a large amount of my Propeller programs I have written over the years. They will be in one large file and I will post other programs as they are made, so anyone can access them. Even though most of what I am doing to the site right now is experimentation, you can still see what I am doing HERE.

Thanks for reading,
Corbin

1 comment:

  1. site looks good. may want to include price on store page though.

    ReplyDelete